LifeLine Phone Program offers free cell phone, free minutes, free texts
Budget Mobile LifeLine Info
Budget Mobile LifeLine phone plans are a great option for people that can’t afford a cell phone or are having a hard time paying for their current cell phone bill. The LifeLine program is a government-assisted program that is designed to provide financial relief to those in need, but still have basic communication needs.
How do I qualify for a free cell phone?
To qualify for a free cell phone from Budget Mobile, you may qualify through the following services:
- Low income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Medicaid Healthcare Insurance
- Kids Enrolled in National School Lunch
- Household income meets government guidelines in your state.
LifeLine Plan Includes
- Free Cell Phone
- Free Voice Calls
- Free Text Messages
- Only 1 person per household is eligible for a LifeLine phone plan
- Person’s using LifeLine phone plans must re-register every year to remain eligible.
How to Apply
To apply for a free LifeLine phone including free calls and text messages through Budget Mobile, Click Here
Budget Mobile in the CommunityBudget Mobile to participate in Pomona Employment Expo
Our GAIN program office in Pomona serves over 100 low-income job-seekers, mostly pa...
Budget Mobile NewsBudget Mobile Opens First Store In Fresno
Shreveport, LA - Budget Prepay, Inc., d/b/a Budget Mobile, has launched operations ...