LifeLine Phone Program offers free cell phone, free minutes, free texts
Budget Mobile LifeLine Info
If costly cell phone bills have you losing sleep at night, signing up for Budget Mobile may be a good option for you. Through our Lifeline program offering free cell phone service, low income customers are able to get free government cell phones, free calls and text messages, and sometimes a free mobile data depending on the service available in the state they reside in.
Oklahoma LifeLine phone service available
Free Cell Phone Qualifications
To qualify for a free cell phone from Budget Mobile, you may qualify by participating in the following services:
- Low income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Medicaid Healthcare Insurance
- Kids Enrolled in National School Lunch
- Household income meets government guidelines in your state.
LifeLine Plan Includes
- Free Cell Phone
- Free Voice Calls
- Free Text Messages
- Free Mobile Data (varies by state)
- Only 1 person per household is eligible for a LifeLine phone plan
- Person’s using LifeLine phone plans must re-register every year to remain eligible.
How to Apply
To apply for a free LifeLine cell phone with free cell phone service through Budget Mobile, Click Here
Budget Mobile in the CommunityBudget Mobile to participate in Pomona Employment Expo
Our GAIN program office in Pomona serves over 100 low-income job-seekers, mostly pa...
Budget Mobile NewsBudget Mobile Opens First Store In Fresno
Shreveport, LA - Budget Prepay, Inc., d/b/a Budget Mobile, has launched operations ...